The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement)
refers to Total Transformation Lab Pte Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of
Singapore, with Company Registration Number 20211224C and having its registered office at 991F Alexandra
Road Singapore 119974
- “Country” refers to Singapore
- “Service(s)” refers to the Online Transformation Programme currently run by the Company
and which You intend to avail of.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that
form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other
legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
which is incorporated into the Terms. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities
under law. If you disagree with any part or whole of these terms, you are not permitted to access nor use
the Service. If you have any queries regarding these Terms, then please contact us.
Modification to Terms
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision
is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms
taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
Up-to-date terms and conditions are made available online and can be accessed through the Application. It is
your responsibility to check for changes to these Terms. If you do not wish to accept the new terms you
should not continue to use the Application and our services. By continuing to access or use Our Service
after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms.
The Company is currently running the Shredded From Home Online Transformation Program and You are eligible
to avail of the Service, subject to the Terms herein and as detailed below:
You are eligible to enroll for the Service provided You have attained a minimum age of 14 years, as on
the date of enrolment. If, on the date of enrolment, You are under the age of 18 years, the Company
requires you to submit written approval from your parent/ legal guardian, allowing you to enrol for the
Services of the Company
The minimum term for which you will need to be enrolled in the Service is 1 (one) year from the date of
intake of the program. On completion of 1 year, the Service will automatically be renewed on a monthly
In case You do not intend to renew post the Minimum Term, You need to write to us, indicating that you
do not wish to continue to avail of the Service, without assigning any reason thereof, no later than 30
(thirty) days prior to the end of the Minimum Term. If We do not receive any such intimation from You,
the Service will be automatically renewed on a monthly rolling basis
In case You inform Us of your decision not to continue to avail of the Service at any time, post the
completion of the Minimum Term, cancellation will be effective only after 30 days from Our receipt of
Cancellation within the Minimum Term is not permitted except under the following circumstances:
The minimum term for which you will need to be enrolled in the Service is 1 (one) year from the date
of intake of the program. On completion of 1 year, the Service will automatically be renewed on a
monthly rolling basis.
- In case You do not intend to renew post the Minimum Term, You need to write to us, indicating that
you do not wish to continue to avail of the Service, without assigning any reason thereof, no later
than 30 (thirty) days prior to the end of the Minimum Term. If We do not receive any such intimation
from You, the Service will be automatically renewed on a monthly rolling basis
- In case You inform Us of your decision not to continue to avail of the Service at any time, post the
completion of the Minimum Term, cancellation will be effective only after 30 days from Our receipt of
- Cancellation within the Minimum Term is not permitted except under the following circumstances:
- You provide a registered medical practitioner’s certificate that Your continued availing of the
Service would impair your health
- There is a material revision in the Terms within the Minimum Term and You are not in agreement
with such material revision
- We are unable to provide the Service to You, either due to technical reasons or due to events
beyond our control, for a continued period of at least 30 days
In case of cancellation of the Service on the grounds as provided in Clause 5(b)(iv), We will refund
you the pro-rated amount from the date of cancellation till the end of the Minimum Term, post which
You will have no claim whatsoever with respect to the Service.
Pricing & Payment
- The price payable for availing the Service for the Minimum Term is USD 2797 (“Service Price”),
payable in full prior to commencement of the Service
- At its sole discretion, the Company may allow You to pay the Service Price in 12 equal monthly
instalments, each instalment not being less than USD 268 (“Monthly Instalment”).
- You acknowledge that in case you pay the Service Price through Monthly Instalments, you continue to
remain liable for ensuring that the Monthly Instalments are paid in full, without any delay
whatsoever, till the completion of the Minimum Term and thereafter, in case you decide to continue to
avail of the Service
- The Monthly Instalments will be debited from the account/credit card authorized by you until you or
the Company cancels the arrangement by notifying your bank or credit provider. You agree to sign all
documents necessary to ensure that the Monthly Instalments can be paid by direct debit/credit card
- It is Your full responsibility to ensure sufficient funds are in the nominated account or Your
credit card is valid with a sufficient credit limit when the Monthly Instalments are due and if a
debit/charge is unsuccessful You will be responsible for any and all administration fees and/or
collection fees that may be imposed. The Company reserves the sole and absolute discretion to
debit/charge an amount equivalent to a maximum of three Monthly Instalments without notice to You in
the event the prior debits/charges are unsuccessfully processed.
- If, for any reason whatsoever, any Monthly Instalment is not paid by the date it is due, the Company
will, with immediate effect, cease providing the Service to You and You will continue to remain liable
for clearing the overdue Monthly Instalment and all future Monthly Instalments even if the Company is
not providing the Service to You on grounds on non-payment of the Monthly Instalments
- In addition to (v) above, the Company, may at its sole discretion, pursue legal course of action for
recovery of the Monthly Dues, without any further recourse to You, in accordance with the laws of the
country or city of Your residence.
Not Medical Advice
- This application isn’t a substitute for and doesn’t replace professional health or medical advice,
opinions or treatment. Please always consult a qualified and licensed medical professional, dietician,
nutritionist, prior to beginning or modifying any diet or training programme.
- Any and all services provided by, in and/or through the Services (including but not limited to
Content) are for informational purposes only. The Company is not a medical professional, and The
Company does not provide medical services or render medical advice. Nothing contained in the Services
should be construed as such advice or diagnosis. The information and reports generated by us should
not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment, and the
information made available on or through the Services should not be relied upon when making medical
decisions, or to diagnose or treat a health condition or illness.
- You should seek the advice of a physician or a medical professional, licensed dietician/nutritionist
with any questions you may have regarding your health before beginning any dietary programs or plans,
exercise regimen or any other fitness or wellness activities or plans that may be referenced,
discussed or offered under the Services. If you are being treated for a health condition or illness,
taking prescription medication or following a therapeutic diet to treat a disease, you should consult
with your physician, medical professional, licensed dietician/nutritionist before using the Services.
You represent to us (which representation shall be deemed to be made each time you use the Services),
that you are not using the Services or participating in any of the activities offered by the Services
for the purpose of seeking medical attention. You further agree that, before using the Services, you
will consult your physician, medical professional, licensed dietician/nutritionist particularly if you
are at risk for problems resulting from exercise or changes in your diet. If any information you
receive or obtain from using the Services is inconsistent with the medical advice from your physician,
medical professional, licensed dietician/nutritionist you should follow the advice of your physician,
medical professional, licensed dietician/nutritionist.
- Specifically, while purchasing the Service, You unequivocally confirm that:
- You are physically able to undertake an exercise program under the Service and that none of the
medical conditions set out below apply to you, OR
- If one of the medical conditions set out below does apply to you or you have knowledge of any
pre-existing medical conditions, that you have sought medical advice and a medical practitioner
has confirmed that you are physically able to undertake such an exercise program as provided for
under the Service.
- The medical conditions referred to above:
- a doctor or medical professional has ever diagnosed You with a heart condition and indicated
that you should restrict your physical activity
- when performing physical activity you frequently feel pain in your heart and/or chest
- Within the last 30 days, when you are not engaging in physical activity, you have
experienced heart and/or chest pain
- you ever faint or get dizzy and lose your balance
- you have an injury or orthopaedic condition, such as a back, hip or knee problem, which may
worsen due to a change in physical activity
- you have high blood pressure and/or a heart condition in which a doctor or medical
profession is currently prescribing medication
- you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- you have insulin dependent diabetes
- you are over the age of 65 years and not accustomed to vigorous exercise
- You know of any other reason why exercise or increasing your physical activity may adversely
affect your health
Limitation of Liability
You agree that the Company will not be liable to You, to the extent permitted by law, for any injury,
disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that you may have suffered, except those
arising from their negligence or breach of this Agreement.
- You agree to hold the Company and its affiliates, Directors, employees and agents harmless from any and
all claims which may be brought against them by You or on Your behalf for any injuries or claims
- In the event of any dispute arising out of and/or in connection with this Agreement, including any
question regarding its existence, termination or validity, or breach thereof ("Dispute"), You agree to
enter into mediation for a minimum of seven (7) days prior to initiating any legal action against the
- Mediation shall take place between you and a relevant representative of the Company to be appointed at
the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. During this period of seven (7) days, you agree not to
disclose any information relating to the said Dispute or the mediation thereof to the public domain
without the written consent of the Company.
- In the event parties fail to reach an amicable settlement after thirty (30) days after the commencement
of mediation, such Dispute shall be governed by, and construed in
accordance with the laws of Singapore and You and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- Further, You agree that the Company shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses resulting from
the engagement of attorneys, where applicable.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Company. All conditions, warranties or
other terms not expressly contained in this Agreement (actual or implied), or not imposed or required to be
binding by applicable statute in respect of the Service supplied by us, our employees, servants, or agents,
are hereby excluded. You acknowledge that You have not relied on any oral or written representations or
other promises, or assurances not contained in this Agreement. Accordingly, You waive all rights and
remedies which might otherwise be available to You in respect thereof, except that nothing in this Agreement
will limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.